Kodi/XBMC Music Remote Pro 3.0 released in the App Store
Wishing you all a Happy New Year!
And the new year starts properly - the Kodi/XBMC Music Remote Pro 3.0 is now available for download from the App Store.
This new release has taken quite a while, since some major rework has been done to make the app ready for the future development. And it contains many of the long-awaited features:
- Finally support for all music sources - including folders (file browsing mode) and add-ons (listen to radio!)
- "Albums" and "Songs" views
- Artist icons
- Queue items after the currently playing one
Plus, some specials:
|Notification center widget for quick control (how to add it)
||Local favorites: Create your own list of favorite music items|
Along with the release, there has been an overhaul of the website, and the manual has been updated. Hope you enjoy!
More information about the new features...
Please drop us a note in the forum or at email@example.com for any feedback!
Here is the complete change log:
- Notification center widget for quick control
- Local favorites: Create your own list of favorite music items
- Support for Add-ons (play radio, podcasts, etc.)
- Support for folders ("sources"), i.e. file browsing mode
- New view: All albums
- New view: All tracks
- Sort artists, albums, tracks by different sorting options
- Queue items after the currently playing item
- Display artist icons
- Display year of albums
- To change the size of the play info panel, it is now also possible to use pinch gestures
- Retrieve the MAC address from the Kodi/XBMC server
- Show if a library scan is currently in progress, show when library scans or cleans are finished
- Show progress indicator while queuing items
- Improvements of icons
- Show feedback from Kodi/XBMC if functions fail
- Cleaned up layout of music items, bigger covers
- Much faster loading of the music library
- Smart index - display index only if needed
- Show index for play queue and playlists
- Optimized queuing of multiple items that need to be queued one-by-one (Gotham and higher only)
- Display album name and cover in the play queue
- Fixed resets and various other bugs