Table of Contents
Page 5 of 7
Notification Center Widget
The notification center widget is a small component that is accessible from the notification center of your iPhone or iPad. It allows you to quickly see the currently playing item and provides some basic music controls. The notification center (along with the Kodi/XBMC Music Remote widget) can be opened by swiping down from the top of the screen. You can access the widget from any app and even from the lock screen.
The Kodi/XBMC Music Remote widget is not enabled by default. To add it, please do the following steps:
- Open the notification center by swiping down from the top of the screen
- Make sure that the "Today" view is enabled by tapping on "Today" on the top of the notification center
- Scroll the notification center all the way down and tap the "Edit" button
- A list appears with all available widgets
- Find the entry for the "Kodi/XBMC Music Remote" and tap the plus sign in front of it
- Tap "Done"